Mistakes or missing text in a translation may be costly, e.g. in a case in which there is a need for recall and may even lead to harm to the patients, e.g. due to incorrect translation of the instructions for use of the medicine or medical device.
Requirements in the field of translation for medical institutions, importers andmanufacturers of medicines, medical devices, cosmetics and nutritional supplements
The important points that should be taken in consideration regarding translation of documents in the medical / pharmaceutical field are as follows:
- Similarly, the Ministry of health requires that the labeling (such as warnings) of study products will be in different languages as well as the informed consent form, notice for recruiting research participants (patients) etc., according to procedure number 14 of the Ministry of Health for medical research in humans.
- Unlike other fields, the quality of translation of information and documents in the medical/pharmaceutical field may have serious implications including harm to the patient.
- Successful marketing and promotional activities of medicines, medical devices, cosmetics and nutrition supplements for the various populations in Israel and outside of the country requires transformation of identical information in the different languages.
- Medical translation must be performed by professional translators, who are familiar with the world of medical terms, well experienced in translation, both in the language of origin and the intended language.
Our services in the field of medical – pharmaceutical translation
Artworks such as: Leaflets, packages, labels, user manual
Clinical studies: Labeling, informed consent form, notices, guidance
Medical articles and reports
Agreements, contracts and other legal documents
Expert medical opinions
Official certificates of local and worldwide health authorities
Laws, legislations and procedures
Portals and sites in the medical field
Presentations and multimedia
Medical history, medical report
Medical – pharmaceutical translation services include:
- Precise medical / pharmaceutical translation to Hebrew- English- Arabic- Russian, and if required also back translation.
- Proofreading the translated text by an additional experienced translator.
- Quality control during the process in order to ensure a high quality product to the customer’s satisfaction.
- Graphic design (including graphic layout, addition of barcode and pharma code) in all software according to the customer’s request.
- Printing of leaflets (including folding), booklets, labels and/or carton boxes in offset technology or digital printing up to 8 pantone colors.read more…
- Constant improvement in performance due to customer feedback.
- Ability to translate large multilingual projects
- Translation performed by an experienced staff, with a medical, pharmaceutical, natural sciences education. Attention (!) translation is performed by company employees and your documents will not be transferred to a third party
Performing translation projects is a privilege for us and your gain!